We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. By becoming a member of BayCity Strollers Walking Football Club, you agree to adopt the following Code of Conduct:
On and off the field, I will:
• Adhere to the Laws of The Game
• Display and promote high standards of behaviour
• Promote Fair Play
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions and never engage in public criticism of the match officials
• Never engage in offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
• Never engage in bullying, intimidation or harassment
• Speak to my team-mates, the opposition and my coach/manager with respect
• Remember we all make mistakes.
• Win or lose with dignity. Shake hands with the opposing team and the referee at the end of every game.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by the Club:
• Be required to apologise to team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
• Receive a warning from the coach
• Receive a written warning from the Club Committee
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be suspended from training
• Not be selected for the team
• Be required to serve a suspension
• Be required to leave the Club.
The primary purpose of the matches we play is enjoyment, while striving to reduce the possibility of injuries to a minimum.
To this end, we will have some form of refereeing for all games, and will adopt a 5 minute sin bin in cases of serious or persistent physical contact, or persistent running.